[BTM] How to make TCP/IP Mac to Mac connection?

Thu Jan 9 14:26:49 PST 2003

You're right, I should have been a little bit more specific:
- I use a G4 and an iBook, both running 10.2.3
- I try to share an internet connection using BT
- I activated a PPP server with NAT on the G4 (I want my G4 to share
the internet connection)
-  I'm trying to connect to the G4 using the iBook. I configured BT,
joined the two machines, configured the PPP setup the best I could
but it still doesn't connect....
- The BT adaptors are both the same: Mitsumi USB BT adapter.
- I can transfer files using the Apple BT file exchange.