[BTM] Problems syncing (Palm TungstenT) with bluetooth

Bruce Gerson bruce_gerson at mac.com
Mon Jan 13 06:44:33 PST 2003

On Sunday, January 12, 2003, at 10:39 PM, Stephen Jonke wrote:

> when I try to sync all I get is the message: "Unable to initiate
> HotSync operation because the port is in use by another application."

If you go back through the archives, you'll see that several of us have
had the very same problem with no resolution.  Since you can try
different BT adapters on different computers with the same results (as
I did), the obvious conclusion is that the Palm is the problem.
However, IME, Palm will not take responsibility for this blaming the
adapter, the computer or the OS.  Try exchanging the Palm.

Bruce