[BTM] Mac Bluetooth Keyboard

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Mon Jan 13 06:47:39 PST 2003

A search in this Mailing list archives might have answered your
question... but I copy/pasted this answer given to someone who asked
the same question:

From: <info at blue-gene.com>
Date: Qui Jan 9, 2003  07:37:10 Europe/Lisbon
To: "Bluetooth-Mac" <bluetooth-mac at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Subject: Re: [BTM] Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard and mouse

We suggest that you do not use Bluetooth keyboard or mouse because at
this moment there is no software standard for these two product.
According
to our software department, the industrial standard will be probably
available
around middle of May, 2003, all the product you purcahse today may need
to update  then.  The hardware/software bundle you purchase today is not
guarantted to be compatilbe with  BT hardware from other vendors.

Information
www.Blue-Gene.com

-mw

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.