[BTM] P800 reaction with new updates

Adrian Taylor adrian at hohum.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 12:35:36 PDT 2003

Hi,

Contacts sync: yes, it works flawlessly for me (and that's more than
the Sony Ericsson/Symbian PC connect software does). I knew the
information on my phone was better than that on my Mac, so I just
deleted all my Mac information and it sucked it happily down from the
phone. Subsequent tinkering on either side has sync'ed OK.

Agenda sync: oh no! I was looking forward to playing with iCal. I
organise my life using the P800 calendar.

Address book: I don't get that error, and I can connect to the phone
fine. But that's about it... trying to dial from Address Book or send
an SMS doesn't actually do anything (no error messages either). Calling
into the P800 does display a dialog, but the phone number is 'unknown'
and the buttons don't do anything. Still some work needed there I think.

Cheers

Adrian