[BTM] Best Bluetooth Phone FOLLOW-UP

Will O'Neal will at oneal.net
Sun Mar 16 16:14:20 PST 2003

My software version says it's R3B003, and I also notice mine is very slow to
operate/respond to input. That, and the coverage area sucks (in the
Washington DC metro area).

Do you know if a new version of the software is available, or do I have to
exchange my phone for a new one?

Will
--
Mid-Atlantic Computer Solutions     703.751.6800 - Main
3213 Duke Street, Suite 198         703.623.9455 - Cell

Apple Consultants Network
Apple Certified Macintosh Desktop Service Technician
Apple Product Professional