[BTM] Best Bluetooth Phone

Gary Mark gmark at cogeco.ca
Mon Mar 17 05:58:01 PST 2003

Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:11:15 +0100
Subject: Re: [BTM] Best Bluetooth Phone
From: KOZAK Imre Oliver <ki023 at hszk.bme.hu>

> ...I mean snail mail addresses, with zip, street, city and country... I
> need a Tungsten T for that. However, the Nokia 6310i was able to hold
> all my contact details.

Were you able to use iSync with your 6310i and sync over Bluetooth with
both you Palm Tungsten and your mac (Palm Desktop 4.0)?

I have been simply beaming via infrared the most needed phone numbers
and addresses to my 6310i from my Palm.  You are correct that Nokia
stores EVERYTHING, including notes on each Palm address entry.