[BTM] Tungsten T Hotsynch Problem

Stephen Jonke sjj_public at mac.com
Mon Mar 31 07:32:03 PST 2003

It sounds like you have the backup conduit set to "restore" from
backup. You may also have some others set to have the computer
overwrite the handheld. Double check all the conduit settings. I don't
know how it works on Windows, but on the Mac you have to be sure to set
the conduit and then click the "Make default" button, otherwise the
setting only lasts for one sync.

Steve