[BTM] Share mac internet via bluetooth step-by-step

Ben Cheng kenshin at mac.com
Mon Mar 3 15:24:23 PST 2003

Good to see someplace that has it up.  I had it working and played
around with it months ago when I first got my Palm TT but soon forgot
about it since it was more of a "fun to try as a proof of concept" than
something that's actually useful.  I mean if you're already that close
to your computer, why bother surfing the web with your Palm?

-Ben