[BTM] Share mac internet via bluetooth step-by-step

Stephen Jonke sjj_public at mac.com
Mon Mar 3 21:11:27 PST 2003

 On Monday, March 03, 2003, at 06:24PM, Ben Cheng <kenshin at mac.com> wrote: > I mean if you're already that close >to your computer, why bother surfing the web with your Palm?

One use I can see is to view current track info for iTunes. Easily done with one of the utilities that posts track info to a website. A lot easier than squinting at the iMac in the distance. Anyway, it's cool writing this response while relaxing on my couch with only a TT in hand. :) Also note that 100 meter range bluetooth adapters are available. I have a lowly D-link 10 meter and am getting suprisingly good real-world range - at least enough to the couch! :)