[BTM] tungsten sync problem

Fearghas McKay fm-lists at st-kilda.org
Fri May 30 08:15:21 PDT 2003

At 22:06 -0500 29/5/03, Michael McPherson wrote:
>I had this problem when I first started synching my palm over
>bluetooth.  it turned out that
>every time I synced it reinstalled everything.  I realized this because
>it kept copying duplicates of
>ALL my mail to versamail.  With the help of palm technical support I
>was able to fix the problem.

I have been having the same problems with my TungstenC and following the
same steps below only cured it for a couple of syncs.

I ended up setting the Backup conduit to do nothing.

This was after a complete clean install of 4.1 on OSX 10.26

More than a little irritating I have to say.

On a more positive note I installed the new AvantGo from a windows machine
and the modem sync over wireless is great.