[BTM] Palm OS / Bluetooth?

Fearghas McKay fm-lists at st-kilda.org
Fri May 30 08:18:44 PDT 2003

At 14:43 +0100 30/5/03, Martim Weinstein wrote:

>Am I wrong to say that all Palms produced in the last 2 years and
>Handsprings *can* use BT?

unfortunatly yes:-(

The removable Palm SDIO Bluetooth card only works with OS4.x -- it does NOT
work with OS5. The built in cards work with OS5 viz the Tungsten T.

I am hoping to borrow a card in the next couple of weeks to experiment with
on my Tungsten C so if I find out if certain things work I will pass the
data back. \

Cheers

PS I would be delighted to be proved wrong:-=)