[BTM] phone with full address book

Scott Macdonald scott at buttonjaw.com
Tue Oct 19 11:59:56 PDT 2004

I just downloaded PhoneAgent 1.2 and played around with it for awhile and
can't seem to figure out how the addresses part works. Shouldn't there be an
address field in the Contacts area in PhoneAgent? I can't seem to find it.

After d/ling my entire phone/contacts info into PhoneAgent and editing a
field, I can't seem to figure out a) Where the address field is in
PhoneAgent and b) How do I transfer the edited info back to my phone. At
least Apple's Address book has this feature built in but, alas, it doesn¹t'
transfer to my Z600 when I sync.

What I need is a way to access addresses while I'm on my phone which I think
requires a firmware update so the Z600 Contact info has a field for
addresses.

MacOS 10.3.5
Z600 (R2F002)

Scott