[BTM] phone with full address book

bT bigtoot at mac.com
Tue Oct 19 14:13:26 PDT 2004

On Oct 19, 2004, at 19:59, Scott Macdonald wrote:

> I just downloaded PhoneAgent 1.2 and played around with it for awhile
> and
> can't seem to figure out how the addresses part works. Shouldn't there
> be an
> address field in the Contacts area in PhoneAgent? I can't seem to find
> it.
>
> After d/ling my entire phone/contacts info into PhoneAgent and editing
> field, I can't seem to figure out a) Where the address field is in
> PhoneAgent and b) How do I transfer the edited info back to my phone.
> At
> least Apple's Address book has this feature built in but, alas, it
> doesn¹t'
> transfer to my Z600 when I sync.

There are address fields in PhoneAgent, but maybe it displays different
fields depending on what's available on your phone - but then that
should include address fields etc on yours, surely?

With my k700, in PhoneAgent you click on 'Phonebook' and click
'Download' to transfer the entire contact list from your phone.  When
the list appears in PhoneAgent click on the entry you want to change,
click the edit button - an 'Edit' window should appear with a full set
of fields including address etc  - and just add the extra info you
want.

When you've finished just zap the list back into your phone.  When
you've edited any info PhoneAgent auto-detects the changes and should
activate the 'Upload' button on the toolbar, click that and you'll send
the full contact info back into your phone.  Note that you can only
upload info with a registered version of PhoneAgent.

Does that help any?