[BTM] Motorola V710

Philip J Robar philip.robar at myrealbox.com
Tue Oct 19 15:30:00 PDT 2004

On Oct 19, 2004, at 2:59 PM, David Gluckman wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience with this phone? Since I switched to
> Verizon and left my T68i with AT&T, I have wanted another Bluetooth
> capable phone. It looks pretty cool, but how is it with the Mac?

Do some research before you buy this phone to use with Verizon as they
have crippled the Bluetooth functions of the phone. As I remember you
can't use Bluetooth to transfer contact information or pictures–Verizon
forces you to use their network for these functions so that they can
squeeze more money out of you.

Phil