[BTM] Motorola V710

Bob Richardson bobr at charter.net
Tue Oct 19 16:30:40 PDT 2004

I use it  with my Mac.  Works well with the Trans-Flash Card reader.  I
also use the cable to sync with Address Book and iCal w/o a problem.  I
also am able to access the internet with the Bluetooth and a USB BT
dongle in the laptop.  Dials up and connects fine using just airtime
(much faster IMHO than a straight dial-up connection.  Go to
www.howardforums.com and you'll find all the info you've ever wanted
about the v710.  I just wish Motorola had enabled OBEX to allow BT file
transfers.  Supposedly a firmware upgrade is in the works that'll allow
it.  Time will tell.  The phone itself is great for me and better than
I had hoped for.

YMMV

Bob Richardson