[P1] Battery

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 4 14:09:02 PST 2002

On Wednesday, December 4, 2002, at 01:53  PM, Dale Critchley wrote:

> I reinserted it & still got the flashing red. Are you saying it'll
> still
> charge overnight even though the light's flashing?

Many battery chargers, my Canon for instance, use a flashing red light
to indicate that they are charging and then a solid light to indicate
they are finished charging.

---
Did anyone notice that the Turkey pardoned by the President was one of
those mutant turkeys bred to have large breasts and therefore cannot
walk?
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com