[P1] Can't find 10.2.2 Update on iBook =O

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 4 14:11:05 PST 2002

On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 11:16  PM, Joe wrote:

>> Not a Jaguar expert, but take a look in MacintoshHD/Library/Receipts.
>> You may find the downloaded package is stored there.
>>

> Hi Chris,
>
> I tried to open the file and got a dialogue box stating I cannot open
> it as it is a receipt..

Control + Hold the mouse button down brings up a menu and select the
option to open the package.  The receipts are not the full install,
just files containing info about what happened. Double clicking on the
receipt MIGHT open the installer if you have it on your drive.

---
Did anyone notice that the Turkey pardoned by the President was one of
those mutant turkeys bred to have large breasts and therefore cannot
walk?
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com