complaint about no help

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Tue Dec 10 11:03:17 PST 2002

Don't want to point any fingers but thought I would try to set the record
straight...

I saw the following on another list...

>Any help would be appreciated. I can't believe my firewire is dead,
>firewire is my life.

>I tried sending this to the G-Books list and they totally ignored it.

If you are still reading this list for responses to your problem then please
understand that (at least myself and I would hope all others using this
list) were not ignoring your post but had no solution for you...ergo no
response. Did you expect a flood of "damned if I know" messages?

Alright already, I'll put my flame thrower away now and try to play nice
with the other kids...

Richard