[P1] iBook, iSynch & Palm

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Tue Dec 10 12:59:25 PST 2002

Andrew Nye said on 12/10/02 5:01 AM:

>This works, sort of. I know iSynch is still under development, but I'd
>be interested in hearing other listers experiences of using it with
>Palm products. Specifically, is it possible to transfer Address Book's
>groups to Palm?

I had a little difficulty at first synching my old Palm IIIe through
iSync. But, if you carefully follow instructions, it works as advertised.
Yes, it doesn't keep groupings properly. But, given that previously there
was no way to sync at all, this is a major step up.

And, keep in mind that iSync is still beta. The first full release
version may address many of these problems.

Paul