OT: Adobe PressReady Basics Serial Number Problem

Signhelpers mike at signhelpers.com
Thu Dec 12 05:57:49 PST 2002

I purchased a used HP 1220C printer with Adobe PressReady Basics. One
problem - no serial number to install the Adobe program. I've gotten
nowhere with either HP or Adobe. The printer works well for printing
tiffs and such, but anything with Postscript reverts to screen
resolution.

I have the original PR disk and booklet, but the previous owner
didn't paste the stickers in like he should have done.

Is there a workaround here? Think "budget". Different program? A way
to tease the S/N out of the CD?

--
Signhelpers - One stop for all your sign needs.
Mike Urseth