[P1] printer and System 9 on ibook

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 16 17:12:22 PST 2002

On Monday, December 16, 2002, at 07:34  PM, Charles Martin wrote:

> I agree Tom would make for a great ad that would weigh heavily on a
> lot of people. The late Doug Adams would have been good, and maybe we
> can coax Stephen King to do a spot too. Hell, most of the big writers
> use Macs, why don't we just do a whole series of those too? :)

Apple has a history of only using famous dead people, something like
that...   :)

---
My Presidential Campaign Begins: My first proposal is that a personal
computer remains just that, personal, and that no company or person has
any right to place, without informed permission, any software on that
which would infringe on its security or privacy.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com
iCal:  coming soon