[P1] To iBook or not to iBook

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 16 17:14:41 PST 2002

On Monday, December 16, 2002, at 07:29  PM, KICKFIRE at I-RULE.NET wrote:

> IF YOU DONT REEEEAAAALLLY NEED THE BOOK NOW, TAKE IT BACK, THERE WILL
> PROBOBLY
> COME A TIMEIN WHICH YOU WILL NEED A BOOK, THE ONE YOU BUY WILL BE
> FASTER AND
> PROBOBLY CHEAPER THEN THE ONE YOU HAVE NOW! WITH ALOT MORE FEATURES
> TOO. RULE
> IS, IF YOU DONT NEED IT RIGHT AWAY, WAIT.

Rule 1: Rules are made to be broken.

Macintosh means following your heart, not some cold bean counting logic.

Take it out of the box and hold it next to your heart for about 5
minutes. Open it. Close it. Cradle it in your arms.

If you can now take it back, do it...

Then many people will pray for you...

---
Just saw 5 people sitting at a table and each talking to someone else
on their self-phones.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com