truth in advertising

B.J. Major bjbear71 at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 16 18:43:53 PST 2002

>You COMPLETELY misread the story IGM reported. It was a piece
>commenting on Ellen Feiss' first published interview.

No, I didn't misread anything.  I just included the URL in a previous
post.  Please read the WHOLE article, not just the beginning that talks
about Ellen Feiss.  The article says flat out that the people Apple hired
to do the ad are not real switchers at all.  Here's a quote from the
article:

"The media, and users, were erroneously led to believe by Apple that the
switchers were for real, people who wrote in telling their stories of why
they switched to Mac. "

That sums it up to me.

--bj
http://www.bjbear71.com/