truth in advertising

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Tue Dec 17 02:25:50 PST 2002

> From: B.J. Major <bjbear71 at mindspring.com>
>
>> You COMPLETELY misread the story IGM reported. It was a piece
>> commenting on Ellen Feiss' first published interview.
>
> No, I didn't misread anything.  I just included the URL in a previous
> post.  Please read the WHOLE article, not just the beginning that talks
> about Ellen Feiss.  The article says flat out that the people Apple
> hired
> to do the ad are not real switchers at all.  Here's a quote from the
> article:
>
> "The media, and users, were erroneously led to believe by Apple that
> the
> switchers were for real, people who wrote in telling their stories of
> why
> they switched to Mac. "

I did read the whole article, and IGM is flat-out lying about this.
Where is their proof? I have proof to the contrary.

I'm glad you brought this to my attention, BJ. I think I'm going to
have a word with Apple's marketing people about IGM.

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com

**Go see BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE. It may change your life.**