[P1] truth in advertising

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 18 20:33:43 PST 2002

On Wednesday, December 18, 2002, at 11:00  PM, Eric B. Richardson wrote:

> There have been several over the years that have all fallen flat on
> their face.

Bill Moyer got bounced for pointing out that Bush mispoke when he
called the hijackers cowards. I guess he didn't realize that 'coward'
is what grade school boys use to insult each other, they don't yet know
the exact meaning of the word. Knee jerk hot heads were all over him
for that. I guess that they didn't listen to what he said.

Even worse is to hear Bush speak about the principles of our founding
father's in the Lott incident. I guess he didn't know that they were
all slave owners, that the country had survived on owning slaves for
several hundred years before the traitorous terrorists held the Boston
Tea Party and other acts of rebellion. And for at least another 100
years after the creation of the US based on the principles of the
founding fathers, slavery was both supported by Congress and the
Supreme Court. On this date in 1865 Congress FINALLY abolished Slavery
via the 13th Ammendment. Slavery was abolished but segregation and
racism continued. About 100 years later the Civil Rights Act finally
gave minorities equal rights. Two years ago, tens of thousands were
prevented from voting or had their votes lost.

What was done to the so called Indians was genocidal.

---
How about a switcher ad for adding software, installing a printer or
any other action which requires a password...that you don't remember...
  :)
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com