[P1] anti-theft cables

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 18 20:37:20 PST 2002

On Wednesday, December 18, 2002, at 06:13  PM, Alric J. Lam wrote:

> I use a Kensington Security cable.  I dont think it will stop someone
> who really wants to steal it, since I think the plastic on the iBook
> would give way with a strong tug ( I havent tried it!)  But its better
> than nothing and at least would have to make the thief work for it.

Was it the FBI or the CIA that reported a hundred or more laptops
missing...

Then there was the $20 Million plus a year CEO who left his laptop
filled with company secrets on the lectern until someone removed it for
him...

---
Just saw 5 people sitting at a table and each talking to someone else
on their self-phones.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com