OT: Your worst Macs..!

Joe jabeleda at nbn.net
Thu Dec 19 11:08:19 PST 2002

I have come to the conclusion that the iBook is that best Mac I have
owned!  THEY ARE STURDY!  The clam-shell iMac (my 466SE Graphite) is
almost 3 years old and is like a rock!..My IceBook is my workhorse at
work, home and school...However my worst Macs were:

Powerbook 5300-it literally fell apart!

Powerbook Wallstreet: After 3 months, the new Powerbook's hinges were
loose and cracked!

TAM:  The most expensive gift I have ever given to my parents and the
subwoofer failed, two days after they opened it.. also.many, many, many
other problems. I still say it looks better than the Gateway Profile,
though IMOHO...LOL

Oppps I forgot the Powerbook 1400 was a GREAT machine i forgot to
mention and I gave it to my sis, which she still uses..

What's your worst Mac?...I know, it's rare but...