'Book case

Chris Volpe absinthe02 at attbi.com
Thu Dec 19 21:30:28 PST 2002

Thanks for the responses to my case question. I think I'm looking for
something that doesn't exist - a briefcase (probably made of leather)
not much bigger than the iBook that has just enough room for power
supply and a thin book or two without adding bulk, preferably one that
allows you to use the computer without removing it from the case. I
found something like it on the Web, from an educational company called
DiSistotech, that I am considering:

http://www.disistotech.com/case_large.jpg

Thanks again to a very helpful and cordial list!

Chris