New iBook Questions

Mark Rath markrath at wiktel.com
Fri Dec 20 07:27:32 PST 2002

Hey! I come to you from a new (ok well new to me) Indigo iBook! Being new to
the iBook and Laptops in general I have a couple questions:

1. When I first got my iBook when I'd power up the battery would have an "x"
over it, I am assuming the iBook did not recognize there was a battery in.
It would not charge at all, then all of a sudden three days later it's
charging! So I charged it over night and have a 4:30 hours life on the
battery. Any thought on why the better was not recognized at first?

2. Twice now when I have started up the desktop was about 2 times bigger
than the screen size. The trashcan, HD and everything on the right side of
the screen were off the screen and I could only see the first number of the
clock. Any thoughts on that?

Thanks!
--
Mark Rath, LSW, Director