internet connect problem

Bruce Wood bruce.b.wood at valley.net
Fri Dec 20 09:14:09 PST 2002

Internet connect is working fine on my desktop running 10.1. BUT, I
forked over the $$ for Jaguar on my iBook, configured internet connect
the same way (I believe) and I keep getting disconnected after various
intervals with the message: "Connection terminated because the other
side is not responding. Please try again."

I know the other side is responding because it has happened while I've
been downloading mail and in the middle of a program download. Any
suggestions?
-bw-