[P1] OT: truth in advertising

Dale Critchley dale at infinityltd.org
Fri Dec 20 21:31:10 PST 2002

on the fateful day of 12/20/02 4:04 PM, in a dazzling display of literary
acumen, Charles Martin at chasm at mac.com altered the course of history by
digitally penning the words:

> And a majority of us (contrary to Sen. Lott's
> perception) don't want to see women's right to abortion taken away

Right. I just want every human being's right to life restored, born or
unborn. For my views on Abortion Rights,
<http://lcmspastor.com/pastordale.html>. There's a link there to "Abortion
Rights and Who's Left": a paper I wrote @ seminary. I welcome off-list
comments on that.

Oh, and for the record, while I may be a rural Iowa pastor now, I've lived
in Madison, WI for most of my life, including college, so I know the entire
range of political ideologies. My roommate was gay, and my best friend in
college, who's still very close, is a neo-pagan bisexual. Come to think of
it, more than half of my friends in high school & college were either gay or
some minority, and very few were Christian. I haven't lived a stereotypical
Iowa sheltered life (And believe me, in the year+ I've lived here, I've
learned that stereotypes are very inaccurate.), so please, don't judge me by
my residence or vocation. (Not saying you were, Charles, or anyone else.)

Okay, enough. Stick a fork in me. I've said my piece & I'm done. I welcome
off-list comments from anyone, but I'm ready for the list to get back on
topic.

--
 |   Bought with a Price,
-+-  Dale