[P1] multimedia projector and clamshell iBook

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 24 08:37:02 PST 2002

On Monday, December 23, 2002, at 11:07  PM, Dan Farley shows he does
not read very well:

> Jack wrote
>
>> (to reiterate, despite what
>> others have told you on this list, there is NO WAY repeat NO WAY to
>> output video from a clamshell iBook).
>
> Jack - am curious why you are so adamant about something you haven't a
> clue
> about. As was said so well earlier by TJ, but I guess in your haste to
> wow
> us you failed to read it.

Ouch, Dan Farley shows he does not read very well...

That statement was made by Charles Martin, not me...

No need to apologize...   :)

---
How about a switcher ad for adding software, installing a printer or
any other action which requires a password...that you don't remember...
  :)
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com