[P1] multimedia projector and clamshell iBook

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 24 08:38:53 PST 2002

On Monday, December 23, 2002, at 11:07  PM, Dan Farley wrote:

> As a daily reader and sometimes bit player on this list, my
> frustration at
> your inaccuracies, politically tainted comments, off topic rants and
> pompous
> signatures have worn out my considerable patience. Jack you can add my
> name
> to the long list that have chosen to filter you out or left our group.

As was pointed out, you were wrong in attributing the post you said I
made. I did not. Charles Martin made that post.

I hope you are man enough to appologize for your mistake and for the
off topic rant you posted above. Hope is some times unfulfilled...   :)

---
Absolutes have a habit of being wrong...
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com
iCal:  coming soon