[P1] jaguar on a rev A clamshell

kickfire at i-rule.net kickfire at i-rule.net
Mon Nov 25 18:30:26 PST 2002

I tried to do that with my bluberry ibook and had to end up erasing the entire
hard drive an starting over. the memory was fried some how and will no longer
work in the slot. I had to pull my newly bought 256k ram chip just to get it to
boot up after trying to install jag onto my hard drive. be carefull, i havent
figured out what i did wrong yet, be SURE to upgrade your system with the
system upgade that allows you to use the higher ram before you do anything at
all! Its available at apples web site.

dave