[P1] In search of iBook icons ...

Donald Keenan dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Nov 27 15:33:06 PST 2002

On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 04:18 PM, Peter Nacken wrote:

> I recall that this has been asked (and answered) long time ago ... I am
> looking for those nicely drawn icons of apple products (especially the
> iBook
> and the new iMac)
>
> If anyone has that in their bookmarks ? Please ?
>
> Thanks

I downloaded icons of the Ruby iMac from a site I found on Google doing
an image search.
Now a file containing 6 icon views of the Ruby is sitting on my desktop.
What does one do with them? Assign them to certain applications? Replace
the OS's icons with them?
I've never done this before.
Thanks,
Donald