[P1] help with connecting projector

ssg313 ssg313 at msn.com
Thu Apr 3 15:05:54 PST 2003

Thank you so much for the information. I cannot get my hands on these
comptuers till Tuesday, but they are slot loading, so I guess I am ok. It's
funny, my PC is 2+ years old, and I have heard of firewire, but have never
really seen a connection port firsthand, so I wasn't 100% sure that was what
I had seen. I am glad you included the "slot-loading".

It figures, though, I jsut purchased on ebay MyView, which claims to mirror
the image through the USB port. I guess I don't need it now, but I will use
it with my blueberry clamshell. Has anyone used this product??

Thanks again,

Sonia