sound, ouch!

Don Hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Sat Apr 5 23:32:34 PST 2003

I just tried recording music from a regular tape, in a small walkman
type play unit, through an iMic connection into my iBook, to an
application called MicNotePad, which has generally been good for spoken
voice recording. (Then I hoped to convert that file into an AIFF or
MP3...) Anyway, the input was scratchy and generally lousy.
  I'm looking for a good way to convert old music tapes into digital
format. I also have a flatpanel iMac. Any advice? thanks,

--
—don hinkle

http://www.enslow.com/displayitem.asp?type=1&item=1337

My book just published—RONALD REAGAN, a short but efficient biography of
the athlete, movie star, consummate politician, by Enslow. ISBN: 0-7660-5112-9