VST Auto Adapter (AA3400) for 1400, 3400, G3 Powerbooks

Azamat Farrakhov adin at bashnet.ru
Wed Apr 23 07:17:01 PDT 2003

-- [ From: Azamat Farrakhov * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hi

I'd like to welcome you to place bids for my item at eBay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2724406740

 Links to large photos is included

 !!! WHY TO SPEND EXPENSIVE POWERBOOK BATTERIES WHEN
 YOU CAN TAKE A POWER FROM YOUR CAR ?

This is original VST Auto Power Adapter for Macintosh PowerBooks
 series of 1400, 3400 and G3 (possibly can applied for iBooks, see
 power requirements of your i-Book).

Model: # AA3400.

Spec.: INPUT 12 - 18 V DC, 5 A, OUTPUT 24 V DC, 2 A.

Shipment: costs for buyer 5-00 USD, internationally by non-express,
 ordered, avia postal service (from Ufa city, Russia), or contact with
 your requirements.

Notes: Excellent condition, absolutely not used (I have PB2400c with
 another power requirements). Original box with VST Product
 Registration Card included

Payment: e-Gold accepted, or contact me with your possibilities
 (checks accepted from USA customers but you have to add 7-00
 USD for check cashing)

Happy bidding and sorry for English, Azamat, mailto:adin at bashnet.ru