[P1] Music Store

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Tue Apr 29 05:27:04 PDT 2003

One wrinkle I found that need to be ironed out somehow: The music store has
no trouble charging you 99 cents for short 20 second intro tracks ... But I
found some longer songs (one was a Pink Floyd one at 23 minutes) which is
only available bundled with the whole CD purchase ...

Uncle Steve kinda omitted that there would be songs which would not be
available separately ...  (I kept wondering about the Prince album
"LoveSexy", which back at release came as one single CD track ...)

But all in all, a great idea, I recall the times when I had to spend 3 times
as much to buy one song on a 7" vinyl (which usually came with a B-Side no
one ever wanted to listen to) ... Of course, for now it is US only and I
have yet to find one song I really want to buy ...