[P1] Faulty ram slot

Wiebe Wilbers wiebe at insysco.net.au
Sat Aug 2 17:21:23 PDT 2003

I agree. Here in Australia, it isn't very expensive to get a tech to have a
look at the computer ($AU30), so if that is a similar price where you are
(or you don't mind spending whatever it is) then I would get someone to give
a definitive answer as to what the problem is. Who knows, maybe a connector
in the card slot is bent or something, and perhaps is quite an easy fix...