Battery woes

Stephen Foster foster at pop.ca.inter.net
Mon Aug 4 04:26:57 PDT 2003

We have an iBook (new last summer) and lately the battery
occasionally does not hold the charge. After 20-30 minutes it dies
even though it started at 98 per cent or so. When it comes back from
the cottage I'll try re-setting the power manager but I seem to
recall a thread from a couple of months ago that suggested a link to
a solution to what I think was a similar problem. Thought I'd saved
it but I lost a lot of archived material when my external hard drive
said good-bye with nary a click or a cough. If my memory is correct
(something I no longer guarantee) would someone please re-post that
information? Thanks.
Stephen
--
-
"A man cannot step into the same river twice; for neither is it the