[P1] iBook and PCMCIA Cards

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 8 14:50:09 PDT 2003

On Friday, August 8, 2003, at 05:44  PM, Jack Rodgers wrote:

> g is compatible with a and b.
>
> Your ibook not being able to use a g card does not change the
> compatibility of g which is/was as yet not finalized. Apple's extreme
> is not the standard and should there become a standard Apple may have
> to make some changes.
>
> And yes, the only Apple laptops that are designed to use extreme are
> the new 15" and the 17"

Apparently reality has altered since the last time I read info on this
subject and I am incorrect. Here is a url that seems to give better
info than I did on the subject:

<http://www.wi-fiplanet.com/tutorials/article.php/1009431>

---
I just happened to remember that I have a problem remembering things
and I am a procrastinator. So I decided to create an automated system
to remind and force me to follow up. I'll probably start on it tomorrow.

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net