ibook

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Wed Aug 13 00:27:54 PDT 2003

> From: TimeFreezeG3 at aol.com
>
> I have a clamshell p1 iBook, Its blueberry, in excellent condition,
> and I am
> needing to sell it, how much is it worth?
> specs:
> 4gig HD
> 160mb Ram
> 300mhz G3 proccessor
> NO AIRPORT
> yo yo adapter
> mac os 9.0.3

The value depends HEAVILY on how much of a charge the battery is
holding.

With a good battery: $350*
W/O: $200*

*prices based on "completed auctions" average at ebay.

_Chas_

The iTunes Music Store has sold five MILLION songs in two months, more
than all other legal download services have sold in TWO YEARS. If they
can maintain that average over the course of a year, Apple will sell
more music than any other retail music source. And that's BEFORE you
add in countries outside the US, and Windows users. Woah.