[P1] iBook Freaking Out!?

Jonathan Fletcher jfletch at aye.net
Thu Aug 14 04:58:47 PDT 2003

On Thursday, Aug 14, 2003, at 03:00 US/Eastern, iBook List wrote:

> TimeFreezeG3 at aol.com wrote:
>
>> Hey there is a worm out that shuts down your computer from the
>> internet...Should I be worried.? it seems more windows than mac..but
>> hey, ya never know.
>>
>> ----------
>>

> Nope, don't worry. It's PeeCee only.

What I say to everyone who sends me a virus notice: "Man, you Windows
users have ALL the fun!"

--
Jonathan Fletcher

--
Jonathan Fletcher
jfletch at newmediaconstco.com

NewMedia Construction Company

Servicing corporate and non-profit communicators with:
Photography  -  Graphic Design and Production
Writing and Editing  -  Data Management Solutions
Multimedia Production  -  Macintosh System Support