darn Virex download?

don hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Sat Aug 16 16:46:07 PDT 2003

I keep trying to Update Virex, and spend minutes watching the download
happen and then get a message that said, like, Virex is unable to update
at this time. Try again!" No reason is given. I tried twice on separate
days and got same (lack of) result.
   Is there another way to guarantee getting that update?
	Has anyone else had this happen?
	Any guesses as to the cause and how to overcome it?
thanks,

--
donald henry hinkle

Author of OKLAHOMA, a brief story about a state, ISBN 0-7660-5138-2, and
RONALD REAGAN, a biography of the 40th President of the USA, ISBN
0-7660-5112-9, both published in 2003 by Enslow.