[P1] iBook's harddrive has kicked it

Alric J. Lam Alric.J.Lam at Dartmouth.EDU
Mon Aug 25 09:25:52 PDT 2003

Thanks for the tip, luckily I had backed up a week or so ago, and I found that my hard drive will work for around 5 mins before locking up, so I have managed to send the rest of of the files since the last backup to my iMac.  And thankfully I bought applecare, hopefully I don't have any problems with replacing it.....

Al

--- You wrote:
Al,

I have used and recommended (successful so far in every case) a guy in
Texas, far less expensive than data recovery companies but just as good.
(Disclaimer: no referral fees, no payola, no connection).
--- end of quote ---