[P1] 9.2 vs the iPod

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Thu Aug 28 13:31:10 PDT 2003

> My god, get X now!  Use itunes, since what you're doing is just
> dragging=
>  the files onto the pod as files, not playable files.=20

He's right, you are putting the music on the ipod hard drive as a data
file not as a playable music file. To get the music files on the ipod,
you have to open itunes and get the music in the library, then you
mount the ipod and from inside itunes playlists, you drag those to the
ipod icon. When done that way, the actual playable music is placed in
the mp3 player function of the ipod.