[P1] Multiple users using Mail

Tom Legare Tom.Legare at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 07:43:07 PST 2003

Since there is so much recent discussion on Mail vs. Entourage, I was
hoping someone could help me with the following two Mail questions:

1) When you open a new message in your Inbox, is there a "Next" button
to click to go directly to the next new message?  I always have to
close the window and then open up the next new message.

2) With multiple email accounts, is there a way to have privacy so
other members of your family cannot switch to your inbox/outbox to read
your messages?

Thank you!

Tom