[P1] ms office

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Thu Dec 4 08:47:24 PST 2003

----- On 12/4/03 1:41 AM MDT (-0600), Dr. Peter Stoyanov
<5040.services at gmx.net> wrote, in part:

>Dear LIst,
>
>I'm waiting tomorrow for my new iBook and I consider purchasing MS
>office for it. Now the office 2003 for windows is on sale, does
>someone can guess when will be the next incarnation of ms office for
>mac ?
>
>the question boils down to this - is it now the right time to
>purchase the office or wait couple of weeks for the new edition?
>
>any advice will be highly appreciated.
>
>best
>peter

Peter,

Releases of Mac versions are not necessarily timed with relation to
Windows versions. If you need it, buy it now. If a new version is
released within weeks (perhaps even a month or two) you'll likely get it
for free anyway.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562