[P1] Apple Pro speakers adapter

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Fri Dec 5 11:43:32 PST 2003

The local Apple Store a couple of months ago told me they had
a device which could adapt between the Apple Pro speakers and
a regular stereo output port on an iceBook.  I forget the
details.  It was a little bluish box with, IIRC, a few different
ports on it.  It was expensive, maybe like $90?, so I didn't
think further about it.  The device's main purpose was
something else, as I recall, but I might be wrong about that.